work & live in New Zealand

work & live in New Zealand


Are you planning to work in New Zealand and you’re not a citizen or permanent resident of NZ or Australia, you’ll need a visa that lets you work.

New Zealand have a range of visas that allow you to live and work in New Zealand permanently.

The type of visa you can apply for depends greatly on your situation; whether you have a formal job offer, whether your qualifications and potential position are present on the LTSS list

Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa
Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa
Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa
Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa
Parent Retirement Resident Visa
Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa

Contact us for details to initiate your hassle-free and smooth Job placement | Work visa / work permit – PR sponsorship on your behalf

Remuneration include :
LODGE (Accommodation) | Medical Insurance | Flight Coverage

We are here to provide solution | Retainer fee required to lodge application | installment payment plan