Senior Advisor, Global Mobility
A Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Senior Advisor for Global Mobility, you will be responsible for the development and management of World Vision International’s global mobility programme. You will drive the design and adoption of initiatives related to global mobility and manage the ongoing operations of the global mobility lifecycle.
You will be the first point of contact for various business groups, including Global Field Operations, HR, Finance and Audit, consulting on a variety of issues affecting cross-border employees, including, but not limited to, taxation, audits, policies and compliance, providing KPI reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing mobility programs on a global/multi-country basis.
- Minimum of 2 years of data analytical experience in problem solving in order to drive decision business decisions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to comprehend complex Tax, Social Security and Immigration rules along with strong problem solving / consulting skills to provide solutions to issues that arise regarding international assignees.
- Strong project management skills and a track record of managing continuous improvement projects.
- High level of creativity and innovation to help develop effective solutions in a resource-constrained environment.
- Must be proficient speaking and writing in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
How to apply
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 17 MAY 2020.
NOTE : This is a third party placement
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. **
March 22, 2021
June 9, 2020