Head Chef – London
We are looking for energetic, passionate full-time Head Chef to lead our fun, friendly and welcoming kitchen team. To be considered you must have at least two years of experience as a Head Chef in a fast paced, premium casual dining kitchen. Cooking skills, knowledge of service and of kitchen administration are hugely important, but our best Head Chefs are also consistent, reliable, willing to learn and adapt to different ways of working and show a genuine interest in cooking fresh and healthy cuisine.
We serve classic, freshly prepared, healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing talent and wanting to see individuals progress and succeed in our business.
• A quarterly bonus scheme
• An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company.
• A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
• A bottle of Riesling on your birthday
• We offer 50% staff discount for you to use within all our restaurants.
• Opportunities to undertake educational courses.
March 22, 2021
June 9, 2020